Our mission is to train you to practice, lead and live intentionally and intelligently.
In this nine-weekend program, our intention is for you to become more intimate with how your own body moves, learn how to connect with others through voice and method, and see how the lessons of yoga translate into real, off-the-mat living. At the end of our 21 day program, you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour registered yoga teacher.
Vinyasa means to place in a special way. Let's do that in yoga practice and in life.
This is your chance to Embody Your Intention. #together
We start on Saturday, October 3, 2020.
Graduation will be Sunday, March 28, 2020
TOTAL TUITION COST: $3,000
After acceptance, the tuition of $3,000 has to be paid in full by September 30, 2020. Payment can be made through the website (+ 2.9% transaction fee), via check, PayPal or Venmo.
- Payment Plan: Tuition of $3,100 (includes $100 payment plan fee) split over 6 payments as follows:
- The balance of $3,000 to be paid in 6 installments of $516.67 due on the 1st of the month from September 2020 through February 2021.
- A valid credit card must be on file at Intentional Embodiment Yoga ™ and above payments will be charged automatically on the dates indicated.
- Please contact email@example.com to complete enrollment and make payment arrangements. Customized payment plans will be considered.
- Tuition must be paid in full before receiving certification.
PRICING, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A $500 deposit is due upon enrollment to hold your spot.
Full payment is required before the start of the program unless a payment plan has been previously arranged. Please note that if you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the program you will forfeit $250 of your deposit and the remaining balance will be refunded. Any request for refund must be submitted in writing to Sara Kimball. If you cancel 14-30 days before the start of the program, you will forfeit your entire deposit and any remaining balance will be refunded. These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you cancel within 14 days before the start of the program or do not attend the program, the entire deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Once the program begins the program tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.